Saturday, November 23, 2013

Organizing Holiday Decorations

One of my projects this winter is going to be organizing my holiday decorations once and for all.  I say that because this is something I have good intentions of doing every year but for some reason it never happens.   Since we are remodeling our basement this winter and losing space I want my storage organized and of course, labeled.   Right now I have bins for my Christmas decorations but they are far from organized. 

 






What I want to do is find matching bins plus some just for ornaments so I don't need to worry about wrapping each one.   I have already weeded out what I don't use but that's easy to do when I take them out.  Putting them away in January will be more time consuming. 
How do you organize your holiday decorations?

No comments:

Post a Comment